I'm New Here

Getting out of the hobby every thing must go

I currently have a 200 gallon custom tank. I have a been in the hobby for many years and I am getting out of the hobby and must sell all my reef and equipment, fish, and livestock. I am pricing much cheaper than you can get at the stores and I am listing my prices below for any one interested. I would love to sell everything at once for around $900.00 (because the fish live together peacefully) or if you would like to make a reasonable offer. I am willing to piece out as well. Please keep in mind that these fish have been in the tank for over 4 years and are large and beautiful. Please contact me for photos. Thank you for your interest. Alan (469)-500-1990.After 8:00 AM and before 8:30 pm

Fish and live stock
    2 dark maroon clown fish breeding pair with their favorite rose bubble anemone (on a large live rock) $100.00 Reduced $60.
    1 Flame angel - $20.00 Sold
    1 Purple tang - $80.00 Sold
    1 Orange shoulder tang - $90.00 Reduced $50.
    1 Powder blue tang - $60.00 Sold
    1 Royal gramma - $15.00 Reduced $10.
    We have a rack of rare corals / zoantids please contact for more info / pics. Sold.
    Large pieces of live rock and live sand free with any fish purchase. - please note that the live rock has corals on it such as zoantids.

Dry goods / equiptment
    SSS-3000- INT protein skimmer (used for 3 months) - $250.00 Sold
    Arctica Chiller DBM-250 model 1/3 horse power - $150.00, works very well, bought it new 5 years ago.Sold
    Digital Aquatics reef keeper elite system - $100.00 Sold.
    Vortech MP 40 - $100.00 Sold
    Vortech MP 60 - $150.00 Sold
    3 piece LED 70 watt lighting system $50.00
    Like New Red Sea seawater refractometer - $20.00
    Hanna test kits one is for alkalinity the other is for for phosphate - $20.00 each. Sold.
    2 Iwaki pumps running- $30.00 each
    American Marine pinpoint controller with new probe - $70.00 Reduced $40.
    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Skimmer; 09-12-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Administrator
    Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

I'm New Here
    I am located in Allen East side of 75. North of Plano.
    Thanks.

I'm New Here
    Guys, just got back from picking up. Allan is generous guy with fair prices. Give him a shout for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allan was very nice, and has some beautiful fish that he wants to go to a responsible fish owners house. Please give them some great homes!!

I'm New Here
    Thanks for the Bump everyone! it was a pleasure to meet you guys.
    I still have a few things to sell. i was digging in the closet and found my Red Sea Wave Master Pro. works well.
    I am selling it for $40. if any one is interested.
    Orange shoulder tang - $90.00 Reduced $50.
    1 Royal gramma - $15.00 Reduced $10.
    The 2 dark maroon clown fish breeding pair with their favorite rose bubble anemone(on a large live rock) $100.00 Reduced $60.
    I still have some live rock and live sand left for free. Lots of live stuff in the sand.
    3 piece 6 LEDs 70 watt each lighting system LED Lumia with heatsinks 5.1 $50.00 these are powerfull led for good price.
    Like New Red Sea seawater refractometer - $20.00
    In the process of giving live rock away i found a fish i bought that a thought was log gone, Swalesi Basslet he resembles a Candy Basslet. Someone make me an offer please.
    Give me a shout i can send you pics.

I'm New Here
    All sold.
    Thanks.