Thread: Macna 2017

Administrator

Macna 2017

Anyone going to MACNA this year in New Orleans?

NTRH Member
    Until they make it a family event I won't be able to go unless it is here again or Houston. Not worth the quick drive since my favorite vendors have stopped going to the show.

Administrator
    I hear you. I got an invite from a friend. He's already paid for everything and asked if I wanted to ride down with him.
    My wife and daughters birthdays are at the end of this month.
    I wish they would have one closer to Dallas again. Even Oklahoma City, Austin, San Antonio maybe. One day is about all I would want to attend the event.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

NTRH Member
    None of my friends are into aquariums so I won't ever get that kind of invite. If they would do it in June/July it would be perfect. It would be a family vacation. My wife has always wanted to go to DC so that one would have been perfect. Fly in the weekend before and then have all week to do the site seeing and then I would have the weekend for MACNA. I would have gone the last several years if that was the case.

Looks like Houston or OK City are the best bets. They already have big one day events so they could probably handle the preparation. Austin and San Antonio don't seem to have a big active community. Unless there are some major changes, I don't see Dallas ever doing it again either. I was really impressed with the Houston event. I had a lot of fun. Already talking with the wife about going down for their Beerfest frag swap. I don't drink but she does so she can sit and drink while I drool over all the corals.

Administrator
    Next Macna is in Las Vegas

Administrator
    Guess I won't make the next MACNA event either.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk