NTRF Sponsor

Any zoa gardens in NoTex ?

Love them, and we need more

SURF, DROP and HOG Scrubbers® from www.Santa-Monica.cc

My 30g was a purely shroom and polyp garden. But it is no longer running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    30 gal custom rimless zoa garden, 110 gal custom rimless planted freshwater, 40 gal peninsula mixed reef pure clownfish tank, clowns, clowns, clowns

NTRF Sponsor
    I've thought of just those, but the pure-zoa ones just seem like amazing carpets of colors. Not cheap though.

There are several good things about gardens. Polyps grow fast, there are great varieties of colors and shapes and sizes, and for the most part, they are easier to keep than sps.

But they can be expensive. I remember dropping a grand on polyps at one of the swaps one year, and I get home and only have a handful of plugs. But 2 months later I am looking at bouquets of flowers where an sps would still look like the same stick on a plug as when I got it.

I like sps too of course, but I go through my phases. I mean, I dont even have saltwater at my home anymore, just at the shop. I just play with freshwater plants at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    30 gal custom rimless zoa garden, 110 gal custom rimless planted freshwater, 40 gal peninsula mixed reef pure clownfish tank, clowns, clowns, clowns