Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NTRH Member
    Looking good.Bro

Administrator
    Looks great Sergio

NTRH Member
    Sergio do you have a build thread. I'm interested in your lights and dosing schedule. I have hydras but I'm not getting what I want out of them. I had a big tank like yours but every since my downsize and switching to hydras things haven't been good. Would be interested to see more about your habits and tank setup.

Premium Member
    Thanks for all the comments guys. Pj, I don't have a build log. I've had this tank set up a little longer than the site. My light schedule may be a little excessive. I have all colors but white, red, green turning on 8am and ramping up to 100% at 9am-11pm then ramping down to 0% at 11:30 pm. Red and green start at 9am ramping up to 35% at 10am-6:30pm then ramping down to 0% till 9pm. My whites turn on at 10:30am ramping up to 39% at 11:30am-6:30pm ramping down to 0% at 9pm. Not sure if it makes sense. As far as dosing goes, I'm not sure what I have the doser set up for right now. I had to increase it like a week ago and forgot what I put it at.

Premium Member
    Updated scrambled eggs

Updated yodas

NTRH Member
    Looks good sergio !!

Premium Member
    image.jpg
    Jason Fox Coolers Champagne
    image.jpg
    Red Planet
    image.jpg
    Unknown

great looking tank man!! Looks a little different from last time I saw it. You have been focusing on growing polyps lately?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshelle01 View Post
    great looking tank man!! Looks a little different from last time I saw it. You have been focusing on growing polyps lately?

What's up josh?!! I actually still have more interest in sps but the polyps started have been having really good growth and I'm just letting them do their thing.

NTRH Member
    I really like the "Unknown" lol. Your tank makes me want to sell everything I have and start another big tank!!